To see a larger view of any Chart or Worksheet move your mouse over the image and click on the image. A new window will open with a larger view.
- Smiths from Logie, County of Perth, Scotland Analysis – The following Descendant Analysis is a construction of the possible relationships of Smiths from Logie, County of Perth, Scotland. The Baptism and Marriage entries from the Old Parochial Records of Logie, from which I was able to locate from both the Logie Parish Records found on the microfilm FHL  and the website ScotlandsPeople, are what I used to construct the Analysis. The motivation to conduct this Analysis was from a Record I transcribed, see Part 178s. See also Part 248s and Part 250s for my further elaboration. Please note, this is not an indication that I have been able to solve the genealogy and ancestry of my ggg-grandfather James Smith. I am just exploring the possibility.
- Smith Genealogy Indenture Study Matrix - 5 The following Matrix provides a quick reference to those Smith Records downloaded from microfilm FHL, found in the Grenada Register of Records, which have been transcribed in this Blog. Just a note, the Year column in the Matrix corresponds as close as possible to the original date of the Document referenced. See My Tangent dated February 7, 2010.
- Smith Genealogy Indenture Study Matrix - 3 The following Matrix provides a quick reference to those Smith Records Records downloaded from microfilm FHL, found in the Grenada Register of Records, which have been transcribed in this Blog. See My Tangent dated February 7, 2010.
- James Smith Genealogy Time Line Analysis - 2 - Constructed using various Documents entered to the Grenada Register of Records and on data and documentation currently on file. See Part 192s.
- A Possible Smith Descendant Chart - Constructed using the Record dated dated 26 December 1797 entered to the Grenada Register of Records on 7 June 1803 and on data and documentation currently on file. See Part 178s.
- Smiths of Jordan Hill, Scotland - A Descendant Chart - The following Descendant Chart is one that I have created from a number of sources, as elaborated on the Chart. As the name James Smith is the critical name in the search of my genealogy and ancestry, it is important that I follow all possible leads of the same especially those of any dealings or relationships in and of Grenada. The Smiths of Jordan Hill are of a number of firms of Merchants who pursued businesses and affiliations in the Island. See my Postings – Parts 192s, 207s, 210s, 211s, and 223s.
- Richard Oliver Descendant Chart - One source of information used to create the Richard Oliver Descendant Chart is the series publication, Caribbeanna, edited by Vere Langford Oliver in 1909. Also evidence from various Records of the Grenada Registers of Records, so far transcribed have also been used and referenced.
Click here to continue reading...